Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pedal Pull

Jared competed in 2 Pedal Pulls recently. Friday (8/14) at the Brown County Fair in New Ulm and Saturday (8/15) at the Nicollet County Fair in St. Peter. He got 1st both times!!! I think he was more excited about the trophies than anything. He also did them both bare foot and had on his bucket hat... what a goof ball! Maybe that was the trick. :-)

I didn't have my camera at either (bad Mom, I know) but I did video the one in St. Peter. Now I just have to figure out how to get those videos onto my computer. The NU Journal had a ton of pics of all of the kids so check out the links below. I still need to take a pic of him with his trophies. 

Since he got first place, he qualified to go to the State Pedal Pull in Hutchinson on September 12th. If he does well there, he could go to Nationals in Mitchell, South Dakota. Who knew it was such a big deal?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment