Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ultrasound - 28 weeks

I had another ultrasound Monday morning to re-check the baby's renal pelvis and fluid levels. I guess it was measuring larger than normal at my 20 week ultrasound. I got a call from the clinic Monday afternoon and the nurse said that everything looked normal now so no need to worry. Great news! The technician was really great and she gave me a CD of some pictures since I didn't get one yet. She had me close my eyes several times "just in case something appears".





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyndsey, this is Ashley (Portner) Johnson, and I love checking your's and Krystal's blogs! But I just wanted to say that I'm guessing you are having a little boy! I think I see "something" in the 4th picture! Can't wait to find out! Hope all is going well with you and your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete