Friday, June 11, 2010

Mini Bike

5/21/2010...
We went to Brianna's birthday party after we picked up our new minivan (more on that later). Jared always asks to get the motorcycle out when he goes to their Craig & Shari's. I believe it's a 1978 Honda something-or-other. Anyway... that makes it as old as Keith and I. Roger bought it when his kids were little so it's been around a LONG time! I wish I would've been outside when they were trying to get it started (Keith and Craig were pushing it to get it to start). One rides while the other pushes it... and I guess it took a while. =)

Kinda fuzzy but you can get the idea of how small it is. That poor bike!

Jared thinks he's ready to try it by himself. Yeah right! Not without a helmet and a few more lessons. I have great confidence that he would do fine... I'm more worried about what he might run into when he's yelling, "Hey mom, look at me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment