Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting organized

Saturday, January 15th...

I finally took a few hours to get most of Jared's old clothes organized and put into boxes. I have everything he's ever worn so you can just about imagine the mountain of clothes we had. Keith informed me that we are going to have a garage sale this Spring because we have WAY too much crap! I have to agree... there is so much stuff that we just tuck away thinking it might come in handy at some point but never does.

I had to pile everything on top of the bar because Chloe has a thing for unpacking boxes... she's the exact opposite of "mommy's helper"!
Then she realized she could climb up the bar stools all by herself. We added Morgan to the mess to snap a quick pic because it was so much fun up there.
What is it about boxes that is so much fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment