Saturday, February 12, 2011

Red Barn

February 4th-6th...


I went on a scrapbooking retreat weekend with 9 great ladies! We went to Red Barn Retreats near Garden City (south of Mankato). It was nice to be close to home. We really like the place and plan to go back again... maybe make it our annual spot. It's a big barn that they completely remodelled. Very neat!
Here's their website... RedBarnRetreats.com
Coming down the driveway...
Walking in the front door...
The big kitchen/dining area...
The bathroom in the kitchen. The vanity is an antique dresser...

Looking down at the entry...
Top of the steps...
Our bedroom (Emily, Kristen L. and me)...
Marisa, Annette and Sarah...
Melissa and Jill...
Kori and Kristen D.
Kristen L., Emily and me...
Our view from the deck Saturday morning...
Supper was so pretty, we had to take a picture. Homemade bread bowls and chili... delicious!
The whole group...
Lyndsey, Kristen L., Emily, Kori, Sarah, Jill
Melissa, Kristen D., Annette, Marisa
The fun part is that there are 10 of us... 4 are pregnant... with 6 babies!
(And NO, I'm not one of them!!!)
And of course, these 3 beauties had to get silly...
I was the last one there so I snapped a few pics of the place right before I left...


Fun, fun, fun weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment