Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fairfax Bike Trail

August 20th...
I took the kids for a bike ride on the bike trail from Fort Ridgely to Fairfax and back.
It's a nice, flat trail so I knew Jared would be able to make the trip...
and me too since I was hauling both girls behind me. Ha! ;)

Chloe made it a few miles before she was snoozing...
Then I put Morgan in the seat for a different view
and it wasn't long before she conked out too...

When we got to Fairfax we decided to bike to the
Casey's gas station for a break and have some lunch.
Then we headed back to where we started.
The trail runs along the Highway and there was only one spot that
went trough a grove of trees so we stopped for one more picture...
According to the odometer on my bike it was 10.6 miles! What a fun day!
I can't wait until the girls are big enough to pedal themselves. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment