Monday, October 3, 2011

New tricycle

September 20th...
I found a great deal on a tricycle on woot.com so I had to get it for the girls. The one that we have that we bought for Jared is a little too big right now. Chloe can pedal it buts she has to stretch to make the full rotation. It came in a box so I had to assemble it... not usually an issue unless you have an impatient little girl sitting there staring at you and asking if it's ready every 2 seconds. ;) It was pretty cute. She'd stand up every time I'd complete a step and say "ready?!"


Morgan was pretty excited too! It's nice that it has a seat belt and foot rests for littler kids...


Of course, Jared was upset that he NEVER gets anything new. Seriously??? I almost lost it. All he ever gets is new stuff cuz he's the oldest but of course he doesn't remember it now that it's all used and abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment