Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Easter!

April 8th...

Jared was SO excited for Easter this year that he went to bed with his nightvision goggles with hopes of seeing the Easter Bunny out his window while he was hiding our eggs. That kids cracks me up! It's getting harder to come up with excuses for how things happen when it comes to the Tooth Fairy, Santa, Easter Bunny, etc. He spotted one of the bags of goodies (candy and toys) that I bought and almost busted me but I told him that the Easter Bunny's job is to hide the eggs. He doesn't have a sleigh like Santa does to carry all of the baskets. It worked... he bought it! ;)

Easter morning...


     

The best part of the morning was that Jared woke up... peeked out the window... sqealed with excitement and ran right past the table full of goodies and out the garage door. I was still in bed so I just had to giggle. About a minute later he came back in the house... running... slammed on the brakes in front of the table... sqealed again and then raced into my room. To make it even funnier was that he was only in his undies! It was cold outside! He had to tell me that he went outside to get a better look at where the eggs were hidden but didn't touch anything. He knows better. ;) He was bummed that we couldn't hunt for the eggs until after church but it was too cold out and the girls are not morning people... I was not about to start WW3. :)

The hunt... 



   

Morgan had enough and just wanted to swing...

I was trying to help Jared find the last couple of eggs but he just stood there going "What?! I don't see anything!" The camera lens was a few inches from the egg. That was a good laugh!

All done! Another attempt at a group shot but the sun was shining so all I got was squinting...

Sharing treats with Daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment