Sunday, May 13, 2012

4-Wheelin'

April 24th...
This little big boy finds every opportunity to drive the 4-wheeler.

I have been doing the evening calf chores since Keith has been busy in the field. I can't complain... there are only 3 calves to feed (usually there are 20) so it's quick and easy. I can carry the 5 gallon bucket of milk down to the huts instead of using the 4-wheeler but Jared still thinks it a necessary part of the process.

The girls also enjoy getting rides around the yard...
Can't tell these two are related  ;)

Don't worry... he is a very cautious driver and is especially careful when his sisters are riding. People think we're crazy for letting him drive it all by himself but when I was his age I was driving all sorts of motorized vehicles. My sister, Krystal, and I have lots of great memories of all of the fun we had rippin' around the neighborhood with those Reinhart boys. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment