Thursday, July 5, 2012

Power Pull Nationals

June 15th...
I took Jared and Chloe to Hutchinson for the Power Pull Nationals.
Keith was suffering from a sinus infection so he stayed home with Morgan.
I think the noise would probably have made his head feel like it was going to explode.
They look so little next to the big machines.
This one has 3 engines!
 
We found an even bigger puller with FOUR engines!

There were 2 big Petes painted the same Jared thought that was pretty cool.

Chloe said this little truck was her size ;)

This glider thing was buzzing overhead before the show started. Now Jared
wants one. Ha! I think we'll keep him on the ground for a few more years.

We sat with my co-worker, Keith, and his son, Kody.

Chloe wanted to be in a picture so Jared said "funny
faces!" and this was the result. Ha! Like father, like son!

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, Jared informed me that he lost a tooth at daycare.
He forgot it there so he was worried that the Tooth Fairy was going to show up and
there wouldn't be a tooth. I assured him that she waits until it's under his pillow.  :)

Waiting impatiently to see the putt-putts!

John Deere power!

That's a big wheely!

The picture on the side of the skid is a massive J.D. planter.
Click on the picture to enlarge it to see it better.

Chloe's little truck had some big power!

The semi's came out after dark and I struggled to get a good, clear picture.

Chloe fell asleep in the grandstands shortly before we left and stayed
sleeping the whole way home. I think they had a pretty good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment