Sunday, December 16, 2012

7th Anniversary

December 2nd...
Keith and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on November 19th. Times flying! Kinda crazy to think about how much our lives have changed in less than a decade. Looking forward to many, many more years to come!

We were able to take a short, overnight trip to the cities to do a little shopping and just get away. We went to the Holidazzle Parade for the first time and ate supper at Manny's Steakhouse. The parade was great and the food was out-of-this-world! I always have to laugh when Keith says he wants to go out for steak. We raise beef... just filled our freezer with a fresh half... the guy can grill a pretty amazing steak on the grill... why not eat something that we don't normally eat at home?! Well, I'm sure glad he wanted steak cuz that meal was the BEST meal I've ever eaten. Period. Still makes me a little dizzy just thinking about it. Ahh-mazing. It was also the most money (by far!) we've ever spent on a meal but boy-oh-boy was it worth it! I could go on and on but I'll quit. ;) Here are a few pics fromt the parade...
First float
Last float... Santa is waving at everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment