Friday, January 16, 2009

28 Week Check-Up

The check-ups are coming every two weeks now since I'm in my 3rd trimester. 81 days to go! The time is really flying by... which is good! The heartbeat sounded really good and strong at 144 bpm. Belly is measuring where it should be, blood pressure is staying nice and low and I'm at about 14 pounds gained. Not too bad! 

My back is doing much better now. Still have a few zingers now and then but at least it's not a constant pain. Just needed to learn to slow down and take it easy. The five visits to the chiropractor didn't hurt either! I've been trying to cutting back at work too. Less lifting and straining... trying to sit as much as possible (I'm usually on my feet most of the time). It's amazing what asking for a little help will do! =) 

I had to add something about the lovely weather that we've been having. We spent about 80 hours in sub-zero deep freeze starting late Monday night. At lunch my vehicle said 1˚ and I did a little happy dance... pathetic, I know, but it's been SO cold for SO long. The forecast is finally looking better... 20's and 30's... woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment