Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chloe's Birth Announcement

I finally got all of them sent out so I thought I'd post the pics. Instead of spending a small fortune on a photographer, I decided to turn my bed into a photo shoot with a flannel sheet when she was 3 weeks old. They turned out better than I could have hoped! She is now 7 weeks old... where does the time go?! She did such a good job and I think the pics do a good job of showing her personality. Daddy wasn't so sure about all of the naked-ness but I think she was pretty modest... and adorable! =)  
I designed two cards using the same poses but I couldn't decide which card I liked more so I had both printed so some of you got one or the other. Can't wait to do it again at 3 months... then she'll hopefully fit into some of the cute outfits that she was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment