Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wind Blows!

Wednesday was quite possibly the crappiest day EVER as far as weather goes! It was about 95〫and the wind blew ALL day at about 60 mph. It was insane. The shingles on the roof of the back garage were flying off (see pic) and the ridge caps on the house (which aren't even a year old) were flipped up and flopping in the wind. Luckily we only had to replace one. I've never experienced anything like it. The air was hazy with dirt and the corn husks filled our yard. Keith was beyond pissed... lots of clean up to do. I forgot to take a pic of the yard.

You can kind of see them flipped up.

Back garage.

Dozer didn't even hear me walk up and snap this shot.

I resorted to doing my flower gardening in the garage that day. Good thing I waited to get this done... they would've been massacred in that wind. Chloe snoozed in the swing for over an hour while I worked. I think the hum of the wind lulled her to sleep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment