Monday, April 19, 2010

38 weeks... 14 days to go!

Can you tell I'm ready?! I am, by far, the most uncomfortable I have ever been pregnant. I feel and look like a whale. Had to get out the support hose last week cuz the swelling is getting worse. I had to laugh the other night because my toes looked like little sausages. It's been so nice out and I want to play with the kids and do some gardening but that's next to impossible since it's a major effort to just put my socks on. Yeah... I'm a little owly but I guess that comes with the territory.
As for baby... he/she is doing great! As of last Friday I am dilated 2cm and the belly is measuring 39-40 (full term size). Doctor didn't mention inducing early but I will definitely be asking at this week's visit. No need to have a repeat of baby #1... Jared was 10 lbs. 6 oz.!
Other than being uncomfortable, I really can't complain. Blood pressure has always been nice and low, no morning sickness or any of the other not-so-fun pregnancy side effects. I still love to feel that little person wiggle and kick. Probably the only thing I will truly miss.
I really need to post another belly pic before the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment