Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oops...

I had a little oops with my camera last Sunday. We were outside doing the Easter Egg hunt and I dropped it (about an 8" fall) onto the cement while it was on. I was trying to pick up Chloe and the basket of eggs and with my massive belly... well, it just didn't work well.
So, I only have one picture of Jared with his Easter basket and have been using my phone to take pics of the kids (gator). Not a good thing since it's Chloe's birthday today and we have a big party tomorrow!
Good thing I'm going to the cities today for our annual Kral Girls Weekend shopping trip. I've been researching new cameras and think I know what I want. We'll see if I go for it or just get another point and shoot.
The funny part is that I've been hinting to Keith that I'd REALLY like a new camera for Mother's Day / Birthday so he said I probably dropped it on purpose! Well, it wasn't on purpose but it did work out well, didn't it?! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment