Thursday, March 17, 2011

9 months old!

This is LONG overdue but I thought I had accidentally thrown the paperwork from her doctor appointment away. Turns out it was just in a random folder in my big bag of stuff I don't look at very often. I've had this post just sitting here, waiting for the stats to be added from when I take her in for her 1 year so the picture goes with the date (in case you're wondering ;))

Monday, February 7th...

Morgan celebrated her 9 month birthday with a check-up with Dr. Jorve. She's doing great and everyone just loves her big blue eyes. Here are her stats:
  • Weight: 20lbs. 12oz. - 82.2%
  • Length: 28 3/4" - 87.4%
  • Weight for Length: 70%
  • Head Circumference: 18.5" - 99%
Had to add a few fun pics of her playing outside...
Sunday, February 13th...

No comments:

Post a Comment