Monday, June 20, 2011

Dirt Work

Monday, June 13th...

Roger is putting up a new machine shed at the farm. They needed to bring in fill with big scrapers from Lafayette Excavating. Jared was in heaven!

Morgan enjoyed the view from the wagon...

And I was having fun playing with my camera...

"Hi, pup-pups!" Chloe was waving at the tractors...

Uncle Dan came out to run the goat's foot packer...

All three scrapers made a "round" in 8 minutes...

Roger got stuck... multiple times. The track tractors definitely had the advantage...

Chloe had to have a turn getting a ride too...

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new camera! What did you get? I wondered when I saw that 3rd picture if it was new. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't get a new camera... yet. ;) My birthday is in August so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I sometimes get that blur effect when I zoom so I was just playing with it.

    ReplyDelete