Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Year Check-Up


May 19th...



Stats:


  • Weight: 22 (63%)

  • Length: 30¼" (81%)

  • Weight for Length: 55.7%

  • Head Circumference: 19" (99%)

Doctor Jorve said she looks great and is doing very well! Then the not-so-fun part... shots... 2 in one leg and 1 in the other. She cried hard real quick and then was back to normal. Tough girl! Then she had to go to lab to get her finger pricked for blood. I guess it's what they do now. Check for lead and hemoglobin level. That wasn't bad either... she just stared at the nurse like "Hey, I want my hand back, lady!" What a trooper.

I haven't posted this because I lost the paperwork (I think Keith threw it out). I went in for my physical and Dr. Jorve was nice enough to re-print it for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment