Monday, July 11, 2011

New Machine Shed

My father-in-law is putting up a machine shed / shop at the farm. They have outgrown the old one so this one will be perfect for all of the equipment and Roger's seed sales business. Patty and I joke that we'll never see our husbands once it's done. It will have a heated shop, bathroom, office and kitchen with a TV so they'll practically be able to live in it! ;)
Once the construction crew started to build, I stopped every morning on the way to work to take a picture. I was the crazy lady in the white minivan. I think they thought I was some weirdo. Ha!

June 28th...

June 29th...


June 30th...


July 6th...

July 7th...

July 8th...

July 9th...
They are doing the plumbing themselves so they rented a back hoe to dig the trenches for the drain pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment