Friday, July 15, 2011

Remembering the Bohemian

I'm sure everyone that reads this blog knows about the Bohemian Bed & Breakfast tragedy. I wanted to share some of the pictures from our wedding day. I stayed there the night before our wedding with my sister and maid of honor, Krystal, in the Bockus room. We got ready there on my wedding day and Keith and I spent our first night as a married couple there. It was an absolutely amazing house and I'm deeply saddened by the incredible tragedy and loss of life.

November 19th, 2005...
Laura (personal attendant and musician) doing my hair...

Kelly and mom helping me get dressed...

Final touches...

The staircase was amazing...



The main entry...

Chlesey, Katie, me, Krystal, Kelly and Kristin

Front porch...




Flash forward to the present...


Flames engulfed the Bohemian Bed & Breakfast
house early Saturday morning, July 2nd, 2011...Click to Close
New Ulm Journal photo

Six die in Bohemian B&B fire Article from The Journal

Click to Close
Flowers, balloons and a photo montage of
Bobbi McCrea (48) and her daughters, Abby Wood (15) and Savannah McCrea (3),
pay tribute to the three outside The Bohemian Bed & Breakfast,
where they perished in a fire early Saturday morning.


After fire Article from The Star Tribune



I took a few pictures when I drove by Saturday evening...


No comments:

Post a Comment