Monday, August 15, 2011

Lafayette Park

August 2nd...

UFC hosted an employee picnic in Lafayette so we enjoyed grilled steak and chicken (and hot dogs for the kiddos). Keith is on the "Eagle Squad" this year so he had to help with the meal... grilling.

Since he was busy working, we ate and went to the park to play...





I have no pictures of Jared since he only played for a short while and decided to walk back to the picnic and "help Dad grill". Which was about 4 blocks away. When we finally decided to leave the park and go pick up Jared he was nowhere to be found. I got a little nervous since he's easily distracted so I was picturing him wondering around Lafayette getting in God-only-knows-what! I started back towards the park thinking we missed him somehow when I see him getting into the back of someone's Ranger ATV. WTH?! As I got closer I realized it was my uncle Mark, aunt Kim and cousin Kassi out for a drive. Jared waved them down and asked for a ride. Good grief! He still wanted a ride so he hoped in the box and got a ride to their house. That kid is something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment