Saturday, December 31, 2011

Daycare Christmas Party

I am seriously behind on updates but should be back up to speed shortly. Bear with me... I took over 300 pictures in December so I've had lots of editing to do! :)

December 10th...
Donna and Wally hosted their annual Daycare Christmas Party. It was a good time, as always, and the kids had a great time. Santa came to visit, sing songs and hand out presents. 

Owen, Jared, Santa and Ben singing a song...

Jared showing Santa his that he lost his 2 front teeth...

Chloe was NOT interesting in getting anywhere near Santa but Wally thought he could talk her into it...
As you can see, it didn't work. ;)

Morgan wasn't interested either, especially after watching her sister's meltdown...

Or at least until Donna sat on his lap. Then it was okay to get a little closer...

Donna and Santa...

Hannah and Chloe playing Airplane...
I just love that smile :)

Hog-pile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment