Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday, Jared!!!

At 5:17pm today Jared will be SEVEN years old. It's gone by so quickly! I can remember going to the hospital early in the morning to get induced because I was at least 2 weeks overdue. We didn't have an accurate due date but since he was 10lbs. 6oz. I can guarantee that he was "well done". I had Jared step on the scale this morning... 64lbs. I told him that he is 6 times bigger today. His eyes got wide like, whoa!, that's pretty cool! As a special treat, I took him to school today instead of riding the bus. We stopped at Walmart to pick up cupcakes for his class... his favorite. I have a few pictures of his teacher and classmates to post later but those are on the 'good' camera. This is the picture I took of him this morning with my cell phone...

Love that smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment