Friday, August 24, 2012

Brown County Fair

August 10th...
I've started a tradition of taking a half day off of work on the Friday that they have the Pedal Pull at the Fair. I went out to daycare and picked up Jared, Chloe, Ben and Katelyn. Then we picked up Brendon when we got to town. I wish I would've pulled over and video recorded them when Red Solo cup came on the radio. All five of them were belting it out. Hilarious! This was Chloe's first time and she did great. She was the first kid to pull so I was a little worried she would be shy but she didn't even think twice once she hopped on that tractor. Pedal, pedal, pedal!
Chloe, Katelyn, Ben, Brendon and Jared
Silly faces!
I took video with my phone instead of taking pictures so I put them all
together with iMovie. It was pretty easy once I got the hang of it. :)

Getting into mischief by the pond
Monkey see... monkey do!

They got to pick one ride to go on and of course, it was the most expensive one there!
 
But, they loved it and got their money's worth. It was a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment