Friday, April 3, 2009

39 Week Check-Up

I've been slacking on updates lately... sorry!

Not much to report. Another 2 weeks... no progress. :-( Still at 1cm and not really effaced (she didn't give me a percentage so I assume it wasn't much). Heartbeat was 144 bpm last week (38 weeks) & 148 bpm today. Belly measured 39 cm today (right on). 30 pounds gained.

As I mentioned previously, I talked my doctor into inducing once I hit 40 weeks so the date is officially set... Friday, April 10th is eviction day at the Beranek house! Can you tell I'm ready?!?! We are scheduled to go in that morning and get induced. Pretty much the same thing we went through with Jared... just a little earlier this time around. Hopefully this one is less than 10.5 pounds! 

So, now we wait... and hope that something happens before next Friday! I'm going to work on getting another belly pic this weekend. Hopefully we don't get all of the snow that is being forecasted!

1 comment:

  1. We'll be celebrating Thomas' 4th b-day on the 10th and thinking of you. Can't wait to hear! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete