Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ready or not...

Here we go! I guess this baby isn't coming on its own so we're set to check in to the hospital tomorrow morning at 7am. Then things will hopefully get going! The nurse called tonight to get me pre-admitted so that will make it that much easier once we get there. Jared is SUPER excited to be a big brother! Last night he told my belly (literally an inch away from it) "time to get out baby!" It was hilarious! I told him to say that that morning but he wasn't in the mood (not always a morning person) so it was totally random... and adorable. Keith went to bed... I'm wide awake... as usual. He's more nervous than I am! I'm more nervous about the pain meds... going to try the epidural this time (intrathecal with Jared). I've heard it works great for the most part. Well, I'll stop rambling... just wanted to post an update before D Day! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment