Monday, June 18, 2012

The Big Day!

April 14th...
I realized that I forgot to post pics from Chelsey & Ryan's wedding.
I ended up with 200 pictures from the day so I'm just going to share some of my favorites.

Checking out her do...

Putting on the veil was a group effort...

The beautiful bride-to-be...


Ryan & Chelsey...

Grandpa Roger & Morgan...

(can you tell where Morgan gets her blue eyes?!)

Chloe & Daddy...


The men...


A group shot of all 13 grandkids is always a challenge.
Aaron was NOT in the mood to sit still...

Jared did his best to hang onto him but he was determined to get away.
This is the best one that I got...


Our family...

Lily & Isabel...


Morgan, Ashlyn, Lily, Isabel, Ava, Emily, Brianna, Claire, Chloe...


Alec holding Gavin; Jared holding Aaron...


Siblings...
Craig and Keith
Kristin, Chelsey, Katie, Kelly

Chelsey's Family...


Ryan's Family...

Grandma Cele Beranek and Chelsey...


Keith & I...

Richard & Jenny in the receiving line...


Beautiful bouquet...


Our ride to town...


Jared got to come to the BnL with us...

Kelly put her flowers in the water carafe...

She may have had a few of those little bottles of wine. ;)

Father / Daughter Dance...

Mother / Son Dance...


Chloe had a blast dancing all night...

Chelsey and Jared...


Jared and I...


What a FUN day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment