Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Joey & Amanda's Wedding

May 26th...
My cousin, Joey Kral, married Amanda LeGare.
It was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time celebrating with them!

Krystal, Abby and Chris...

My handsome cousin, Matt...

I don't remember what the question was but I love how they are disagreeing
on it and Amanda is holding his shoe as high as she can reach. :)

Me, Mom and Krystal

This is something I've never seen them do to get the garter and it was hilarious.
Look at Tim's face in the background... priceless!

The girls watching the guys on the dancefloor...
My adorable cousin... yes, cousin!.. Katelyn (in front of Chloe) was the flower girl.

Going in for it...

No hands, Joe!

They played musical chairs for the garter...

I love Amanda's face... and Joey's too...

Jared won! He got the garter and 20 bucks...
He was pretty darn proud! That's the second one this year.

Chloe said Amanda looked like a princess... I agree.
She was a very beautiful bride!

What a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment